How It Works
- Participants register and form teams of 1 to 4 people
- Individuals/Teams submit their ideas
- Ideas are narrowed down to finalists by the Technical Panel by conducting boot camps.
- The finalists will be
- The finalists will be given incentive to develop prototype.
- Innovation Leaders provide insight, guidance and mentoring to their teams.
- The finalist teams make their final project submissions with the help of prototypes.
- Technical Panel select the top 3 finalists for the challenge.
- This is an individual/team participation challenge. You can have at most 4members in your team.
- You can either invite your friends to form a team
- The first phase of iDEA CHALLENGE -2021 will start on 9th September 2021 and end on 15th October 2021
- It’s an online challenge, you can participate from anywhere.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- The intellectual property of your idea belongs only to you/your team.
- By participating in the challenge, you agree to the rules of idea Challenge-2021
- All projects will be evaluated by a panel of judges using the following three categories:
- Social Impact
- Market fit
- Technical Affordability
- Each team might get a chance to pitch live to our Technical Panel (ONLINE) to proceed for round 2. The idea needs to contain an explanation of how it is of technical benefit for the user, implementer. The idea also needs to show if there is a suitable market fit and/or if the idea has a social impact. The final, after submitted prototypes, will be held online (if social conditions permit, will be conducted offline) where the selected teams will be notified about their final results.